What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Trump's Stepford Melania Speaks Out on Trump Tape:‘Not the Man That I Know,’Billy Bush Egged Him On.

stringer bellstringer bell Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭

giphy.gif

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/melanie-speaks-out-on-trump-tape-not-the-man-that-i-know-billy-bush-egged-him-on/
Melania Trump is breaking her public silence on that tape of her husband talking about coming onto women and grabbing them in 2005––they year they got married.

She told Anderson Cooper she found Donald Trump‘s language “inappropriate,” saying, “I was surprised, because that is not the man that I know.”

“As you can see from the tape, the cameras were not on,” she said. “And I wonder if they even knew that the mic was on, because… he was egged on from the host to say dirty and bad stuff.”

blankstare-CtA.gif
vqllc3.jpg

eitedl.jpg

156s7y0.jpg

2zojh39.jpg

“Every generation has its own evil. But our evil is a different kind of evil — our systems are evil.” - Rev. Nicholas Richards
Recaptimus_Prime360Valentinez A. KaiserLou_Cypherillestni99ainnejonotrilladelicmike06blackraingnsVulcanRaven

Replies

• Crude_Crude_ Legend Posts: 19,965 ✭✭✭✭✭
    She's an idiot and pretty face (though not even that attractive to me) that serves simply as a prop and a bedroom toy to rich man Trump.

She can deflect and defend all she likes; it does nothing but further make her look like a fool and a doormat.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360Recaptimus_Prime360 Earned my Masters and Ph.d in Phat Booty-ology Posts: 64,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    FIGHT BACK BILLY BUSH!!! Lol.
    AGSN: OUR MOVEMENT STILL CONTINUES.
    a.mann
  • Peace_79Peace_79 Sion Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Recaptimus_Prime360Recaptimus_Prime360 Earned my Masters and Ph.d in Phat Booty-ology Posts: 64,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • CapitalBCapitalB all these dollars.. no sense. Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    iunno..
    i think im sure i lm speakin for all heterosexual males here..

but two heterosexual males talkin about bitches privates privately is one of those things we dont give a fuck about..

i can see how bitches and bitch niggas can be bothered by the content of that conversation tho..
    what real niggas do is unbeknownst to them.. so go figure..
    TOO REAL for IC
    #TEAMDRAGONSnSHIT
    #TargGangyabish
    playmaker88Allah_U_AkbarKatChi SnowMelqarta.mannaneed123
    Peace_79 wrote: »
    Meh

^^ a heterosexual post..
    TOO REAL for IC
    #TEAMDRAGONSnSHIT
    #TargGangyabish
  • Allah_U_AkbarAllah_U_Akbar _Jay_ Posts: 11,146 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Copper wrote: »
    Ironic how those comments (which didn't come from Billy bush) was enough for NBC to tell him to Gtfoh....from hosting a celebrity ball jiggling show

But the guy who actually said it could be 3 weeks away from running the country

Somebody at my job made the exact same point today.
    iunno..
    i think im sure i lm speakin for all heterosexual males here..

but two heterosexual males talkin about bitches privates privately is one of those things we dont give a fuck about..

i can see how bitches and bitch niggas can be bothered by the content of that conversation tho..
    what real niggas do is unbeknownst to them.. so go figure..

1.) He has criticized Bill Clinton for "abusing" women.

2.) He's running for president of The United States of America.

That private conversation speaks volumes about his character.

1. Fuck him for that!!

2. how do u talk in private!!?

im prolly the only nigga in here that talk how i talk regardless who's listenin..
    but really nigga!!? u talkin wit yo homies about a bitch that walks by and be like "look at that nubian goddess!!? i jus want her to have and nurture my offspring!!"

thats u when u think its jus u and ur nigga talkin!?

and so what he runnin for president.. he aint a person!?
    aint u niggas tired of the show!!? tired of bein lied to? a muthafucka showin and tellin u one thing but knowin damn well its somethin else?!

u dont like the nigga fine.. he talkin about about Heathcliff?? fuck him!?

but yall mad he talkin about bitches wit another nigga over 10yrs ago!?

TOO REAL for IC
    #TEAMDRAGONSnSHIT
    #TargGangyabish
    808HiLife808
    but again.. i dont see how any heterosexual male can have a problem wit this..
    TOO REAL for IC
    #TEAMDRAGONSnSHIT
    #TargGangyabish
  • D0wnD0wn Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    VIBE wrote: »
    She's trained on what to say and not to say, how to deflect and all that..
    And on top of that, she's loyal. That's why at the moment. she gets the top title, the house the rings, and all that.

she's not out here not tearing her man down like the u know who's.... they always cry about not supporting any more, i'm like every time i turn around y'all sabotaging, and tearing down, who the fuck is y'all supporting? oxygen?

Dabb on em, Dabb on em
    Dabb on em, Dabb on em
    Dabb on em, Dabb on em
    Dabb on a Hater like

Cam-gif.gif
    CapitalBrickmogul
  • b'mer...b'mer... Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do the world a favor and go back being silent
  • trilladelictrilladelic Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    FDB..

Way off topic I didn't know Billy Bush was an actual Bush (H.W.'s nephew). He looks like those snake in the grass mfz..
    pro smoke, pro choke, anti-broke, conservative liberal..
  • 313 wayz313 wayz Posts: 2,179 ✭✭✭✭✭
    she know where her bread is buttered.....
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS10PHjK49Hr04JdUWCKX2bYXGsih3NqqH4zOtp_B1n1t69rffUimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcTBxM0g4vOsb6usHR4kboqDxA_vKsu4ZukNrt_Ul7J8_zS1PZUqimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcTyZHjvkU6XZyqh4Z7pRvPSDXT_cYevrlFXZ2xV5HDzxV_6px8q
    a.manngns
  • Max.Max. Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A married bitch goes furniture shoppn

Come on now yall!!! She knew what the fuck was going on
    CapitalBgnsillestni99ainne
  • Jabu_RuleJabu_Rule Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Max. wrote: »
    A married bitch goes furniture shoppn

Come on now yall!!! She knew what the fuck was going on

Obviously not since Trump didn't get to grab or penetrate the Pussy as he admitted to Bush.
    beyonce-jay-z-blue-ivy-bikes-7e423fe2-53e3-4784-9386-73b60ac360f5.jpg
    a.mann